decadacillies Twisted city decadacillies Twisted city

Nooooo!!!

It can't be just a loop!! It's so cool sounding!! How can you just make it a loop!!! Grrr.... Make more!!! Rar!!

Goldnog responds:

Of course it's a loop. They are all loops MUHAHAHAHAHA! because thats all I can do! Is make brain shreddingly annoying loops. If you think it's making you nuts think about how my girl freind must like it, I make about twenty to thirty loops a week and she listens to them all.

Monster Dance Monster Dance

Heh.. Monster..

I think the vocal recordings aren't as good as they could be, but I completely understand that! It's wonderful, especially the part with the very pretty piano and the very pretty singing with the warbly chorus type effects on the voice.. Very nice ^.^;;

Iron Fist Iron Fist

Nice and Harsh!

The harsh sounds make the song feel like a powerful gruntish thing while remaining high and pretty... Very nice ^.^;

Inspiration Inspiration

Well...

This deffinately is not Jazz.. I hate most Jazz and I like this, so it can't be Jazz, that's just the way... I must say though there are a few parts that some of the notes just... don't compliment eachother the best (in my opinion), but it's a nice song.. Not placed in the best of sections, but I understand the difficulty in placing stuff sometimes.. Plus your style is pretty original (to things I listen to) so it's hard to classify I'd bet..

Hate Me Hate Me

Hmm...

I've been listening through your songs for a while now.. Your style is really starting to grow on me... Deffinately interesting... I think this song would be great with vocals... You should go kidnap yourself a vocalist and put them in a nice little cage and have them sing for you... I'm done now.. Nice song.

No One To Trust No One To Trust

Very beautiful!

Nice guitars, nice strong drumbeat, wonderful song format.. It's simply beautiful.. There's not much else you can say about it..

Ambient Yoga Ambient Yoga

Beautiful!!

So so freaking pretty!! It's amazing... Reminds of some of Bjorks music on Vespertine... So so so so so so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I know a review like this doesn't help much... But I like it.. SO there!)

starting over starting over

Beautiful...

It starts out as a nice tragic peice and then it becomes this nice blazing rock song... Which eventually goes back to the beautiful tragic music... I love it all... Unfortunate recording, which usually seems to be the case for the really good stuff. Deffinately worth a listen ^.^!!

My Own Blood On My Own Fists My Own Blood On My Own Fists

Very Nice!!

It's very very beautiful! I can't speak words to explain why I feel it's so beautiful.. But.. Oh it is... Awesome! I'm very jealous!!

i'm going to kill your parents i'm going to kill your parents

Well..

On one hand I'm greatly disturbed.. On the other... I think it's really really cool... I can't decide which side is dominant, but either way.. It's an awesome song... I love the guitar at the beggining!!