Clock Killer Episode 2 Clock Killer Episode 2

I like the clock killer!!

He's really cool looking!! The action was also really cool looking too!! I love action ^.^!!! Beautiful.. Yep... Umm, I don't have anything else to say really... The clock voices were sort of annoying though... That's really why I gave the sound a lower score... I understand that it's better than nothing though ^.^;; The Clock Killer is cool!!! He's so cool! Whoo!! Go him!

Tightropeman responds:

Thanks for the comments, constructive criticism's always good to see. Also, thanks for making awesome music. Will have to check more of it out for the next one in the series (the voices have been fixed for that one). Thanks again.

Mark's Teachings of Anime Mark's Teachings of Anime

Yay!

I am really really sick of people obsessing over the popular anime! Thus this movie is awesome!! Hooray for voices, and not a constant stream of text bubbles of death! Also hooray for funny little notes on the chalk board!!

mmark-oldflash responds:

You don't have to hide it. I know you like it because I used your audio in it. I still apreciate your comments though.

Creature Creature

All the "horror" of a Bmovie, only short and free.

I'll be honest, I found this video pointless. A monster kills a guy.. then kills his wife and his child.. That's it... nothing deep about it... It doesn't even kill things in an interesting way.. The only thing I think was handled particularly well was the silence.. So it's not the worst movie I've seen...

Invader Zim Soundboard Invader Zim Soundboard

Yay!! Fun!!

Fun with Zim voices ^.^!! Whoohoo!! Fun fun fun!! Hah, I don't know what else to say.. Nice layout and all that.. Fun fun voices ^.^;; Fun idea!!

decadacillies Twisted city decadacillies Twisted city

Nooooo!!!

It can't be just a loop!! It's so cool sounding!! How can you just make it a loop!!! Grrr.... Make more!!! Rar!!

Goldnog responds:

Of course it's a loop. They are all loops MUHAHAHAHAHA! because thats all I can do! Is make brain shreddingly annoying loops. If you think it's making you nuts think about how my girl freind must like it, I make about twenty to thirty loops a week and she listens to them all.

Monster Dance Monster Dance

Heh.. Monster..

I think the vocal recordings aren't as good as they could be, but I completely understand that! It's wonderful, especially the part with the very pretty piano and the very pretty singing with the warbly chorus type effects on the voice.. Very nice ^.^;;

Iron Fist Iron Fist

Nice and Harsh!

The harsh sounds make the song feel like a powerful gruntish thing while remaining high and pretty... Very nice ^.^;